Behavioral Framework is looking for passionate and versatile people with a heart for children and families affected by Autism to join our team of caring professionals. If you are someone who puts the client first and is adaptable to their evolving needs, then you are a great fit for our team!
We are a fast-growing practice looking to add another full-time Remote Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) to our outstanding team!
This is an ideal job opportunity for BCBAs who reside in SC, NC, TX, AZ, CO, NV, PA, VA, NJ, DE, and FL.
Behavioral Framework is a team of behavioral analysts and therapists dedicated to using scientific methods to develop skill-specific programs that target social significance and improve daily functioning in all areas of life. We utilize ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) methodology to design an individualized program which builds a child’s skillset and creates a foundation for independence and quality of life for all members of the family unit. Services are provided in both the clinic and home setting depending on the needs of each family.
As a Remote Clinical Supervisor at Behavioral Framework, you get to do what you love most – therapy. We employ a full administrative team that handles the administrative aspects of care which allows you to focus on the needs of your clients. In addition, we invest heavily in and provide all the clinical tools and resources you and your technicians need to conduct effective sessions.
Behavioral Framework is dedicated to the professional growth and personal happiness of all our staff. We constantly strive to create a supportive, collaborative, inclusive workplace where everyone is excited to come to work. Here you’ll be part of a dedicated clinical team.
We offer the following outstanding benefits:
· Salary of $80,000 - $85,000 per year (this is not an hourly position)
· Bonus potential of up to 50% of your salary
· Flexible schedule
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Company subsidized Health Insurance
· Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with a 3% employer contribution after meeting the eligibility requirements
· Company MacBook Laptop
· Company iPhone
· Paid Conference attendance and CEUs
· Reimbursement for license application/renewal fees
Clinical Supervisors at Behavioral Framework will:
· Train and supervise a team of RBTs;
· Develop and implement individualized behavior intervention programs based on child’s needs to include behavior acquisition and reduction programs using principles of ABA;
· Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments;
· Provide parent training;
· Provide mentoring, supervision, and support to clients;
· Conduct clinic meetings as appropriate and ensure comprehensive dissemination of information to staff and families;
· Weekly update meetings with the Program Director;
· Ensure contracts and billable hours are completed in accordance with funding sources and designated amounts;
· Oversee communication with families and funding sources to ensure program hours are attained;
· Provide consistent and reliable case management and collaboration with families and teachers within funding requirements.
The best candidate will:
· Have exceptional interpersonal skills;
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Exhibit sound judgment and decision making;
· Use effective time management skills;
· Inspire, mentor, coach, and develop staff;
· Work to build effective and healthy relationships;
· Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions;
· Be adaptable to the ever-changing organization and
· Jump in and do what needs to be done;
If this is a position that interests you and you meet the following requirements, apply with us:
· Current BCBA license required;
· Master’s degree in ABA, Psychology, Education, or related field;
· Ability to travel 25% of the time to Washington D.C. area;
· Experience supervising multiple levels of staff;
· Experience training field staff;
· Experience with Systematic Teaching, Verbal Behavior, and Naturalistic Environment Teaching;
· Experience with VB-MAPP, ABLLS, and Vineland standardized assessments;
· Experience working with a wide variety of family systems.
Behavioral Framework is committed to equitable treatment for all employees, clients, and their families. We welcome and respect the diversity of the families we serve, and we focus our organizational efforts to build a culture of respect, dignity, fairness, caring, equality, and self-esteem.
We believe our strength comes from the shared experiences of our employees, clients, and community. We pride ourselves on serving a diverse population and always seeking to hire, retain, and promote from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations