At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Are you a growth minded, results oriented digital marketing rock star that has a proven track record of success and a zest for leading a team of highly motivated web publishers? Well then, we'd love to meet you and encourage you to apply to join our Digital Strategy & Operations team. Our team focuses on bringing optimized and personalized web experiences to our Safeco and Liberty Mutual independent agents' doorsteps via our industry leading sales and service portals. The ideal candidate will be a highly collaborative, adaptive professional that has a positive, can-do attitude, and the ability to think both critically and strategically. Our fearless web operations leader will also be extremely organized (we love a smooth sailing project management ship), has a passion for continuous improvement and making data driven decisions and has an unwavering commitment to delivering quality results on time. The ideal candidate will be able to effortlessly translate between “marketing speak” and “tech speak”. Did we mention we also like to have fun along the way as we focus on advancing our industry leading technology?
- Lead team of web publishers and project managers, helping to prioritize efforts to ensure all deliverables meet quality standards and are on time
- Own end-to-end publishing operational process from intake to execution
- Creates and presents short-term vision of web properties and maintenance and modification enhancements to partners and stakeholders
- Leads day-to-day site management and troubleshooting
- Owns web metrics reporting and analysis
- Develops continuous improvement strategy and champions new features and operational processes for streamlining site publishing
- Acts as project management/organization guru for all publishing endeavors including large scale, highly personalized programs
- Highly collaborative role, partnering with:
- IT to assess, prioritize and implement new content management system technologies and functional enhancements
- IT to develop agile stories for publishing features
- Digital Marketing team to bring marketing experiences to life via our web properties
- Content and Creative team to provide publishing specs and day-to-day consultation
- IT and Marketing to ensure clear communication across teams
- Acts as consultant on implementing personalized experiences via our web properties
- Co-consults and defines user experience and site information architecture
- Experience with sophisticated content management systems that deliver personalized experiences (Sitecore preferred)
- UI/UX experience with ability to define new features/functions (web design experience a plus)
- Salesforce (Custom Relationship Management) and Marketing Cloud (Email Service Provider) experience preferred
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team, cultivating talent and ability to develop a fun and collaborative culture centered on delivering top tier work and challenging the status quo
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires 7-10 years of related experience, with at least five in a corporate environment.
- Strong organizational, coordination and project management skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and timelines.
- Experienced in creating and evaluating marketing analytics, insights and reporting (e.g. Heap, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong presentation and communication skills required, with proficiency in MS Office suite
- High degree of adaptability and proven track record of driving influence and buy-in within a matrixed organization
- Experience working with or in an agile environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for change and challenging the status quo, and an ability to engage, influence and motivate others
- Detail oriented individual with tireless work effort and positive, solutions focused, growth mindset