Eight Oh Two Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Paid Search Analyst with full-time-remote work possible for the right candidate. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who is eager to apply their skills to a diverse portfolio of enterprise-level client accounts (heavy focus on e-commerce) with PPC in Adwords and Bing, Google/Bing Shopping, social media advertising, remarketing and more.
We cater to a growing list of clients including large online retailers, service providers and an array of mid-sized businesses in various fields. E-commerce will be the vast majority of accounts this role will manage. We are a fast-paced, up-and-coming business so there is ample room for growth within the company for the right person. We support collaboration and encourage our employees to share what’s working for them. We have a proven track record of providing solutions for our clients and we have a great time doing it.
This position will require you to be flexible and wear several different hats in any given week. A high level of professionalism is required as you’ll nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with several clients, as well as supporting and mentoring team members. This position requires a solid grasp of the latest digital advertising strategies and the ability to convey them to clients in a clear and concise manner as they apply to specific campaigns.
- Working closely with Account Managers to drive account performance
- Joining and participating in regular client communication
- Creating and maintaining client reports
- Building out and launching campaigns
- Running analysis of client campaigns
- Bid and budget optimization
- Building, launching and assessing performance of experiments
- Developing account expansion opportunities
- 3+ years of SEM or PPC experience (agency experience is a strong bonus)
- Strong business acumen (you're no stranger to acronyms and conference-call banter)
- Superior Excel skills (you eat pivot tables and vlookups for breakfast)
- Superb written and verbal communication (your emails have been called Shakespearean)
- Agency experience a strong bonus
- Experience using ad management software also a bonus
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Retirement plan with company match (fully vested upon enrollment)
- $500 per month healthcare contribution
- Work with the coolest staff in marketing!
No outsourced firms will be considered. Please submit a cover letter to tell us about yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Google Ads: 3 years (Preferred)
- MS Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations