Looking for a well-paid career with purpose? Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions helps make America’s roads safer for everyone. We help drivers with major record violations buy affordable auto insurance, minimizing the number of uninsured and unlicensed drivers on the road.
Breathe Easy is not a small, one-office insurance agency. Our team members work all over the country, and we write policies in over 40 states. We've been in business over ten years, and we've doubled our team in the past 18 months. As part of a family of related businesses, our people enjoy career development opportunities internally as well as across our brands.
Happy employees lead to happy customers. That's why we put our people's wellbeing first, and we make sure everyone has the tools and support they need to succeed. We think every employee has the ability to improve our business, so we want everyone to speak up and enjoy their time in the spotlight. Our culture reflects our values of excellence, respect, innovation and open communication.
The main focus of this role includes:
- Receive inbound telephone calls to answer customer questions, process payments, endorsements, and make changes/correcting errors for policies.
- Work with the customers to ensure they are properly insured
- Navigate our internal computer system to look up customer information and update policies
- Do whatever it takes to provide excellent customer service
- Assist sales people with follow-up documents
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Insurance License is mandatory, must be Personal Lines or P&C.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated job stability & dependability
- Effective communication & computer skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have insurance experience with full time availability.
What can you expect from Breathe Easy Insurance:
- We will set you up for success with a paid training period at home
- A competitive base pay, benefits, and PTO plan
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- An investment in our employees’ professional development and growth
- On-going professional training following on-site training, for updates to operations and procedures via our online learning system called Litmos
It is and will continue to be the policy of CST, LLC to practice a program of equal employment opportunity designed to assure that employment and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, color, veteran status, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex or genetic information. #ind1