Dominion Financial Services (DFS) is a single-family investment real estate mortgage originator. DFS originates two main loan products – a short term bridge loan for fix & flip investors, and a long term rental loan for landlords growing their rental portfolios. DFS is thriving in the current competitive environment and shows aggressive quarterly growth. Our current origination volume is $100MM per month. DFS is looking for an Assistant Operations Manager to help manage our growing team.
As the Assistant Operations Manager you will be responsible for assisting in making sure multiple teams within the Loan Processing Department are running efficiently. This position will be reporting to the Director of Settlement Operations.
- Ensure complete, and accurate loans are produced.
- Verify that loan document integrity is maintained throughout the entire loan processing operation.
- Manage and resolve any issues that arise post-closing along with acquiring the required documentation.
- Drive and ensure staff performance goals are met.
- Support senior management in developing, and executing strategic plans.
- Assist with directing loan processing to ensure targets, and objectives are met.
- Manage daily production reports and staff work volume; adjust assignments to meet fluctuating workload.
- Assist in implementing new/updated policies, procedures, goals and priorities for the department as necessitated by demands, changing conditions, volume, and/or management request.
- Develop and oversee training and development programs for staff.
- Diverse experience within the mortgage industry – Preferably Loan Processing, Compliance and/or Post-Closing.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with departmental cross training.
- Proficiency with adobe products.
- Prior Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Hard money lending experience is a plus.
Other Qualifications Include:
- Analytical thinking skills to include summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results and/or relationships.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Technically savvy with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Advanced skills interpreting, applying and explaining written and oral regulations, and instructions.
- Applicants must be a self-starter.
Our Company's Core Values:
- Accountable & Dependable
- Team Centric
- System & Process Oriented
- Service Ethic
- Organized Efficiency - risk management & compliance
- Competitive base salary
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K eligibility after 1 year
- Profit sharing plan eligibility after 1 year
- Paid time off'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote