***Looking for Branch Managers in Multiple Locations***
A Branch Manager is responsible for leading a team of Mortgage Loan Originators to achieve production goals and operational excellence. The ideal candidate will be able to promote and maintain an effective sales environment through individual and team coaching.
We're looking for Branch Managers throughout the U.S. This position comes with a "Competitive compensation package" .
- Directs and manages the sales activities of the branch, ensuring that efficient customer service is provided and quality loans are generated.
- Responsible for recruiting, managing, coaching, and motivating a staff of mortgage experts to meet sales production goals, to assure compliance with regulations, and policies and typically manages a minimum of 2+ sales professionals including the branch production manager and transaction coordinator.
- Identify partnership opportunities and develop strong business relationships through company sponsored events, and direct to consumer activities.
- Develop knowledge of Company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for SWMC in the marketplace.
- The compensation for a Regional Production Manager varies based on experience, the number of employees managed and the breadth and complexity of responsibilities.
- Compensation will consist of a base salary in addition to an override on branch volume.
- This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008, and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
- 3+ years of successful external/outside retail mortgage origination experience with an emphasis on self sourced business.
- Proven track record of 2+ years of hiring, inspiring, coaching and/or managing a sales force in the mortgage industry; and/or demonstrated ability to hire, inspire, and manage sales staff.
- Proven sales experience with the ability to meet production standards set for Branch production.
- History of ability to direct the work of mortgage loan officers. Including; setting and monitoring of goals, implementing policies and procedures, and managing price protection.
- Must meet the requirements of a Qualified Individual as determined by S.A.F.E and State Governing bodies.
- Complete familiarity with FNMA/FHLMC, FHA/VA guidelines and understanding of all facets involved in real estate transactions.
- Ability to originate quality loan production until such time as the department’s volume reaches sufficient levels to warrant non-production from manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote