The Operations Admin Manager oversees missing rental equipment, creates reports, approves Temp Labor costs and communicates with Operations.
- Completes missing equipment process.
- Performs billing missing rental (BMR) functions.
- Approves Operations Temp Labor invoices for Accounts Payable.
- Creates OPEX Reports.
- Processes Close Requests.
- Prepares Quarterly ZOPER Service Reports.
- Processes Mass check in requests.
1. COMPLETES MISSING EQUIPMENT PROCESS BY:
- Running the QOC report and selecting shows where the return-count was completed for the previous business day.
- Selecting orders with outstanding gear (missing equipment).
- Sending out appropriate notifications.
2. PERFORMS BILLING MISSING RENTAL (BMR) FUNCTIONS BY:
- BMR Gear per requested from Rep support
- Annual BMR process for all BMRs outstanding that are 60 days old or greater.
3. APPROVES OPERATIONS TEMP LABOR INVOICES FOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE BY:
- Reviewing Ops Temp Labor invoices sent through accounting department
- Comparing invoices to weekly Temp timesheet log provided by Warehouse Supervisor
- Resolving conflicts when temp labor Invoice does not match timesheet by following up with Warehouse Supervisor and/or Temp Labor provider.
- Approving qualified invoices to Accounts Payable for payment.
4. CREATES OPEX REPORTS BY:
- Running necessary back up detail reports from Nexus
- Compiling the Quarterly OPEX report.
- Submitting to the appropriate parties.
5. PROCESSES CLOSE REQUESTS BY:
- Reviewing Order Close Requests.
- Identifying orders for problems such as missing gear, outstanding invoices, or other reasons why closure may be problematic.
- Notifying the appropriate party so the outstanding issue can be rectified.
6. PREPARES QUARTERLY ZOPER SERVICE REPORTS BY:
- Running a Past Service for the prior Quarter for all orders with ZOPER as the Rep that incurred costs the prior quarter and provide a summary report to the ROD and VP Operations.
7. PROCESSES MASS CHECK-IN REQUESTS BY:
- Vetting requests from Warehouse Supervisors immediately.
- Approving mass check-ins which qualify.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail and organization.
- Results and success driven.
- Highly organized with exemplary administrative and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Exemplary leadership and ability to train and evaluate employee performance levels.