We are seeking Producing Mortgage Branch Managers nationwide to join an innovative national residential mortgage lending platform.
Ideal candidates must have strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills; must be an organized, driven, self-starter with 2 years of current residential mortgage branch management experience, an active NLMS state specific Mortgage Loan Originator License and a proven track history of personal closed loan volume.
Branch Managers are responsible for directing and managing the sales activities of multiple loan originators in residential mortgage lending, ensuing profitability, market share growth, compliance with all applicable regulations, insuring all company policies and procedures are followed and delivering high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
This opportunity provides benefits, full loan and marketing support as well as tools and resources to help Branch Managers grow their branch and generate leads with referral partners along several compensation structures to choose from.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Active state Mortgage Loan Origination license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 2 years of management and loan origination experience
- Strong leadership, mathematical, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Experienced working in Encompass and/or LQB
- CRM experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $500,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- On average, how many loans are you and your team closing per month?
- On average, what is your/team's average monthly closed loan volume?
- Is your business self-generated?
- What is your reason for leaving your current/most recent employer?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Branch Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- current loan origination: 1 year (Preferred)
- state MLO license (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote