Instructional Design Contractor – Manufacturing
Become a part of the top-ranked workforce training organization in the U.S.
Georgia Quick Start (Atlanta & North Georgia) seeks instructional designers who can analyze a manufacturing company’s training needs, design training strategies, develop training materials, and deliver the training whenever, wherever a client company requires.
Quick Start works with numerous high-profile, fast-growing, state-of-the-art, global manufacturing leaders. We’re looking for candidates who excel at instructional design and training delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in designing and developing training strategies and materials including, but not limited to: instructor-led courses, multimedia assets, web-based training, and performance support materials
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience working with creative services and production departments to produce high quality print and multi-media materials. A portfolio of materials and related references required
- Experience in analyzing job performance requirements and evaluating training effectiveness to meet customer needs
- Outstanding skills in classroom facilitation and client relations
- Experience in an advanced manufacturing environment
- The ability to travel throughout North Georgia and stay overnight when required
Please send your resume to:
Georgia Quick Start Job Opening # 2810 – Atlanta & North Georgia
75 5th Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Job Type: Contract
- Multiple locations