Principal Biostatistician | Home Based
Up to $170,000 USD + Bonus & Benefits
Warman O’Brien has partnered with internationally renowned clinical research organisation, who is a true industry leader in applying novel statistical approaches to a diverse pipeline of cutting-edge therapeutics.
What is it like to work here?
As one of the first CRO’s to introduce remote working, you will be part of a collaborative and engaging culture whose success has been attributed to constant reinvestment into staff development, utilising the latest technologies and setting the standard for innovative ways of working.
What your role will look like?
- Using your proven experience in clinical trials, you will lead a team of Statisticians on a range of complex and pivotal studies
- With your knowledge in advanced statistical methodologies, you will play a strategic role in partnering with sponsor clients which will see you build strong relationships with leading companies and professionals in the industry
- With your problem-solving mindset, you will be highly regarded as a statistical thought leader who will influence stakeholders at all levels on the most appropriate statistical approach
What will you bring to the table?
- Demonstrated experience in leading clinical trials in either a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology setting; experience gained in academia will be considered provided you were working on industry sponsored studies
- A solid understanding of CDISC/ADaM/SDTM standards
- Previous experience in having technical leadership of other Statisticians and Statistical Programmers on assigned studies
- Experience in bid defence and regulatory submissions would be highly regarded
- A desire to help train and mentor junior members of the team
What you get in return?
- $160,000 - $180,000 USD per annum
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexi working hours
- Charity days and team building exercises
- Award-winning, cutting-edge technology
- Personalised career development plans with an online library of training and courses to support your long-term growth
Please apply now with your CV to avoid missing out on an excellent opportunity with an award-winning employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $145,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Clinical trials: 5 years (Preferred)
- Study Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
- SAS: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote