Hiring Immediately! - North Smithfield, RI - Remote Position
IT Support Sales Representative - Tier 1 Sales (Technical Associate)
We empower ourselves with technology. We have been recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Company in RI for a few consecutive years now and are in the Top 10 of the 500 best MSPs of North America! With this, we are looking to grow our sales team. We were also named as one of the Best Places to Work in RI!
As one of the fastest growing IT companies, we are able to offer great opportunities for those hard-working and passionate individuals that are looking to grow with us for a career within a technology focused business.
We thrive on new ideas and input from all team members, no matter if they are a Sales Engineer, a remote Help Desk Technician, or a Security Specialist. We provide a place where your voice is heard; where you aren’t “just a number”.
Compensation and Hours:
- Base wage starts at $32,000 to $36,000
- Shifts are between 8am and 5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Reviews to recognize performance and opportunities to grow
- Full-Time Position Availability
Role Description / Responsibilities:
- Logging in for your shifts and to plan your day
- Create quotes for clients based on their technology needs
- Have a clear understanding of our services and products
- Calling, emailing, and documenting communication between parties
- Initially training will consist of learning about our CRM/PSA and quoting tools. More hands-on training will be performed with a supervisor.
- Track and follow up with all quotes within given time-frames
- Create copy to be used in quotes, blogs, and inside sales campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal, phone, and customer service skills are necessary
- General knowledge of computer software, hardware, networking and applications
Skills and Talents:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to perform tasks and double-check their work
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Takes pride in their work
- Able to work well within a team
- Self-sufficient in research abilities
- Possesses critical thinking skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Certifications and related degrees are a plus
Most benefits are available within the 1st year of full-time employment. Opportunities include:
- 401K Retirement Contributions and Profit Sharing
- Gas Reimbursements for Travel
- Flexible Schedule (for when life happens)
- Paid Training and Certifications
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $34,000.00 - $36,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
We provide masks and hand sanitizer to anyone that comes to our office.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location