We are an international spiritual educational platform and Divine Feminine movement that focuses on personal transformation through sovereignty.
The ideal candidate will have excellent graphic design skills, a great aesthetic, and be able to match the brand aesthetic in their work. The candidate will be organized, familiar working across many time zones, fluent in English (other languages a plus), and have an eye for detail. She or he will work with the Visual Brand Manager and at times directly with the Author to achieve a graphic expression of the brand and the creative direction for new campaigns.
The candidate will have an elegant and visionary aesthetic that can support and follow the established brand aesthetics while also contributing to the brand evolution. The ability to take creative direction and pivot at a moment’s notice is a must. The candidate will have a positive, upbeat attitude, and be excited about the intricacies of the creative process. There will be a high demand for attention to detail, including spacing, layout, typography (font, kerning, line spacing), color usage, and graphic selection. Self-direction and willingness to learn how to create from the established brand aesthetic as quickly as possible is highly valued for this position.
Daily Tasks May include:
· Creating cohesive, complimentary graphics and memes for Facebook and Instagram that harmonize with the website for:
· IG/FB posts 1-2 times daily
· Pinterest posts
· Video promotions and clips for the brand website
· A video product for re-sale of the best parts of the event
· Able to create a comprehensive bi-weekly IG layout strategy for pre-approval
· Production of graphics for multiple dimensions / formats / platforms created from original campaign art direction assets
· Create graphic ladders for email campaigns, cross-platform promotions, podcasts, etc
· Production: cropping and resizing images for thumbnails and target plates
· Updating Brand Aesthetic guideline which will include information for brand approved fonts, kerning, line spacing, color palettes, imagery, aesthetic, mood-board
· Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, Word, Powerpoint, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest
· Download and organize Shutterstock stock files to company dropbox library
Please submit your resume along with photos of your design work.
This is a virtual contract position, 35+ hours/week. Hours are flexible depending on writing deadlines. Position can be virtual in-part with some in-person meetings.
If you are the candidate that can meet these extremely high expectations of this position, please introduce yourself by calling our hiring manager, Mr. Reynaldo, at 1-800-379-0900, Monday through Friday, 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific time ONLY.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Graphic Design: 7 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- More than 1 year
- Multiple locations