- This role requires the candidate to currently have a Residential Insurance License. Do not apply if you are not already a Licensed Insurance Agent.
- Exclusive, free, and active shopper leads sent straight to you
- Recognized and trusted carriers (UnitedHealthcare, Cigna, Anthem, and more)
- Commissions and production bonuses. There are no caps on how much you can earn and many agents make over $90,000 annually.
- Assurance will spend over $300 million in 2021 to acquire high-intent shoppers that are delivered to our agents at no cost
- 1,000s of Guides prospecting and delivering shoppers to you
- Access to the Assurance platform (no dialing, product recommendations)
- Have maximum control of your career as a 1099, independent contractor
What you need:
- 9+ Health insurance state licenses
- FFM Certification eventually required, but no big deal if you don't currently have it
- Short Term Medical experience
- Hospital Indemnity experience
- Affordable Care Act experience
- High-speed Internet, reliable computer, and headset with microphone
- Understanding of HIPAA privacy and security laws, and insurance regulatory laws
Join the revolutionary ASSURANCE platform in time to take part in the Health Special Election Period (Health SEP). Earn from the industry’s best comp plan, selling trusted health insurance plans to exclusive, in-market shoppers.
Work as an independent, remote, contract agent. Enjoy the freedom of working with an unbelievably flexible schedule, helping exclusive, incoming shoppers – at no cost to you. It’s like Uber for insurance!
Sell with a lenient 45-day chargeback window. Through the platform we’ve built over 3.5 years, we’ve erased agency inefficiencies and we’re built for your success, with free training, support, and analytics.