Are you passionate about sales, understand the importance of making follow up calls, and building client relationships? Are you energized by the challenge of exceeding performance goals? Do you work well independently utilizing available resources, yet know when to reach out for support as needed? If yes, your sales career in travel awaits! World Travel Holdings is seeking Travel Sales Agents who will be responsible for maximizing revenue by fostering client relationships and closing sales that generate repeat business and referrals. And because you care about providing a great customer experience, you will complete various touch points via outbound calls.
What you'll receive...
- Pay: Our compensation plan rewards great performance. You're guaranteed an hourly base pay or booking incentives, whichever is greater. However, your bread and butter will primarily be incentive based.
- Equipment: We’ll provide you with a phone and the computer equipment needed to work at home.
- Training: Six weeks of paid training, as well as, on-going training to help you develop in your role and career.
- Support: You’re home but not alone! We have an internal support team available real-time to help you be successful.
- Work/Life Balance: You’ll have ownership of your attendance through our innovative credit system- The Marketplace.
- Benefits: Eligible 90 days after hire to include medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Travel Perks: Experience the industry through deeply discounted cruises, access to travel agent rates, FAM trips, an annual rewards cruise for top agents, and much more.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, resort vacations, car rentals, resort day passes and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of private-label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country's original host agency, and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; and Chorley, England. For more information, visit WorldTravelHoldings.com. We are proud to be named:
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by Achievers
- Top 500 America's Best Midsize Employer by Forbes
- Top Workplace in South Florida by Sun Sentinel
- Build new customer relationships by taking 1-2 inbound calls per hour.
- Be the “go to” Travel Agent our customers need by providing expert travel recommendations.
- Engage in conversation with our customers while navigating multiple systems and resources.
- Accurately book and confirm vacation reservations in a timely manner.
- Complete multiple touch points for all assigned leads and update Lead Tracker
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales goals and maintain productivity standards by implementing Team Lead feedback, executing sales strategies, and call prioritization.
- Be available by telephone, email and instant message during work hours.
- Be engaged in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Availability: Available to work a full-time schedule between 35-45 hours/week based on business needs. Additional schedule requirements include:
- 6-week training schedule: Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm EST.
- 1st schedule post-training: You will be assigned a schedule based on business needs. Hours will vary between 10am-10pm EST, Sunday through Saturday. All schedules will include 1 or both weekend days and holidays.
- Shift-Bid scheduling: After your 1st schedule post-training, your schedule will be determined based on a ranking system as part of our shift-bid process. Schedules change every quarter and vary Sunday-Saturday between 10am to 10pm EST. Schedules may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Sales: 1+ years of sales experience with proven ability to build client relationships.
- Tech Savvy: Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Communication: Ability to communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written) and confidence to make outbound, follow-up calls to customers.
- Receptive: Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Dexterity: Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Remote: Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, virtual call center environment.
- Workspace: You’ll need a space free of distractions with internet connectivity (minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as an existing World Travel Holdings work at home employee.
- Residency: Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.
Are you ready to join the fun? You're just 3 steps away...
- Complete your profile and leave your resume by clicking on Apply.
- Take our online assessment which only takes about 30 minutes.
- Sit back, relax, and we'll be in touch with the next steps.