COME BE A PART OF CONDUIT GLOBAL! WE ARE LOOKING TO GROW OUR UNIQUE TEAMS AND WANT ASTOUNDING SKILL LIKE YOURS TO JOIN!!
What are the rules to join this ELITE squad? We were hoping you would ask!
- Do you have a WOW personality and ability to empathize with our pleasant customers?*
- At least 18 years old, can pass a criminal background check and a reliable internet connection?**
- Are you confident, teachable and POSITIVE?**
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, energetic, FUN environment?**
Conduit Global is looking for TNC Customer Service Representative! Don't miss our next class starting soon!
Paid training is 5 days between the hours of 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM. Attendance is 100% mandatory for training. Training wage is $10.80/hr!
This position is responsible for processing inbound phone requests for non-emergency medical transportation. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will also be responsible for processing inbound and outbound calls related to member or provider questions regarding benefits, trip scheduling, member information and resolving complaints and issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and comprehend the non-emergency medical transport program
- Answer calls from customers to learn about and address their needs and manage other issues or services.
- Respond professionally and efficiently to customers, explain possible solutions, and ensure that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with customers, confirm or clarify information and de-escalate issues, as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- One year of contiguous Customer Service experience in a similar environment and/or 6 months Call Center experience
- Proficiency with computers, including the ability to multitask and toggle to multiple screens simultaneously.
- Use of Technology - Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date; uses all tools available to troubleshoot prior to escalating call.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; conveys genuine empathy, meets commitments.
- Oral/Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions and concerns; handles calls without sounding scripted, ability to document the call outcome in English.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, may frequently stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus while accessing multiple computer screens and programs at the same time.
Equipment & Other Requirements
- A quiet work space free & clear of distractions and background noise.
- Must have internet through a reliable provider.
- Must own a desktop or laptop that is able to be directly wired via ethernet cable.
- USB Noise cancelling headset (wireless not eligible)
- Webcam for video and audio use
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.80 - $11.80 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations