Founded in 1996, BlueGranite is an exclusive Microsoft partner, specializing in modern data and analytics technologies including Azure and Power BI. We're hyper focused on our mission to help organizations harness the value of data to drive business outcomes.
Our data and analytics consultants are hands-on data professionals, building and deploying analytics solutions that address our clients' needs to uncover insights, improve decision making, and enable digital transformation strategies.
We look for high performers who are self-motivated and ready to collaborate and engage with their team. Typical backgrounds include experience in the design and development of data warehouse, data lake, business intelligence, and/or analytics solutions with a preference for Microsoft-based technologies.
- Professional project experience with data warehousing, data lakes, and/or business intelligence
- Experience in SQL Server, Azure data services, Power BI -or- equivalent platforms
- Experience or interest in Spark, data pipelines, data modeling, machine learning, or data visualization
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner with a growth mindset
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and deductive reasoning aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Degree in information technology, computer science, business, or engineering
- Ability and desire to handle a variety of clients and projects throughout the year
- Desire and ability to work remotely, at a home-office
BlueGranite offers competitive salaries across a range of experience levels and roles, from Solution Consultants to Architects, depending on aptitude, skillset, and experience.
We offer a range of benefits including medical insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity leave, paid paternity leave, flexible work schedules and vacation time, plus stipends for home office equipment and connectivity and an annual personal budget for professional development.
This position is for U.S. based applicants currently residing in (or able to relocate prior to starting) the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, and Washington.
Please note that we are not able to provide sponsorship for student or other employment work visas at this time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.