Cedar Ridge Behavioral Health Solutions provides outpatient treatment and residential treatment focusing on substance abuse recovery, mental health and wellness for clients within Southeastern Ohio. We offer a variety of adult and child/adolescent services as well as community outreach services. Our clients are supported by a team of mental health counselors, social workers, certified nurse practitioners, case managers, and psychiatrists to ensure the best outcomes for those we serve. Due to growth in our area, we are seeking a Psychiatrist for collaboration purposes for our in-house nurse practitioners.
- Serving as collaborating physician for 1-2 Nurse Practitioners, 2-3 hours per month.
- Providing remote supervision to Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners.
- Completing and submitting any required documentation regarding supervision.
No weekend, holiday or on-call hours are required. Work week is typically Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8a-5p. Ability to work from the comfort of your home in a remote setting is available.
- Physician with Ohio MD or DO degree that is Board Certified or Board Eligible w/a valid medical license;
- Current DEA authorization and unrestricted license.
Benefits include health care coverage, life & supplemental life coverage, long-term disability, 401(k) with employer matching contribution and paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days. For more information about our agency, go to www.crbhs.org
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Not listed / Other
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings