- Drive product discovery and delivery by helping identify solutions with a team of designers, engineers, QA testers, and other stakeholders across the organization. This includes prioritizing enhancements and new solutions.
- Identify various customer problems of size and scope, establishing and delivering impactful solutions
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and help create seamless and effortless experiences
- Create detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn.
- Measure impact by developing and tracking solution-specific metrics
- Analyze large data sets to identify customer trends.
- Gather documents and requirements necessary for product creation and launch
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams, and work with leadership to establish product strategy
- Take part in day-to-day team activities and other assigned duties
- At least 2 years of product management or growth experience
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You have a data-drven mindset.
- Strong problem-solving abilities - you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers’ insights
- You can take complex ideas and distill them into simple and understandable specifications
- You love being challenged, constantly want to grow your skills and learn new things, and you're extremely passionate about what you do
- A degree in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or another technical degree is a plus
Overpass is where remote works. It’s our mission to remove obstacles and make remote work simple and sustainable for companies and contractors all over the world.
The Overpass platform gives business leaders the tools to find, hire, and manage their sales talent and activities, monitor performance, and pay reps from a single source. With access to a marketplace of top sales talent worldwide, team managers can select experienced sales professionals from hundreds of industries and find the right fit for their team at a fraction of the cost or time of hiring an in-house team.
Experienced sales contractors also benefit from the flexibility of the gig economy combined with the stability of consistent work opportunities. With the Overpass platform, sales experts can set their own hours, find and apply to positions that are a match for their skills and interests, and receive an hourly rate— in addition to commission opportunities for a job well done.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Product management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote