Senior Solution Architect / Business Development
Austin, TX / Remote
SCCI is searching for an accomplished, dynamic Senior Solution Architect to join our Team. Solution Architects (SAs) are a vital part of the Business Development and Project Execution process. If you have a solid technical background, have worked as a SA for significant capture efforts for the Department of Defense or other Federal technical solutions, have a detailed nature, are passionate about staying current with the latest technologies, capabilities, and tools, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative team-based environment, then we want to hear from you! The primary location for this position is in Austin, TX but will consider remote work arrangements with travel required for the right candidate.
- As a Senior Solution Architect, you will conceptualize, develop, communicate and propose solutions that will drive our growth and lead directly to top and bottom-line results.
- You will work with clients in both a long-lead and tactical capacity to help solve their critical needs and challenges.
- You will help define client requirements for solutions, including services, products, technologies, and capabilities that encompass IT and non-IT-related engineering and scientific disciplines.
- These solutions may require hardware, software, networking, cloud architectures, communications, cyber, or other unique government-specified engineering knowledge to design, develop, and support the clients.
- In partnership with others, you will define total systems design and technology maturity constraints per the mission requirements, develop system element architecture and design interface definitions, define system implementation approaches and operational concepts. You may be called upon to build models and architectural guidelines for current and future system development and provide technical direction related to the implementation of system architecture by other staff.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s level degree (Master’s degree desired) in engineering, computer science, or related technical discipline
- 10+ years of solution development or related experience as a solution architect with a federal government contractor.
- Must have demonstrated experience developing solutions and leading the development of solutions for winning proposals of new and re-compete business pursuits of $100M Total Contract Value or more.
- Must have strong working knowledge and mastery of current technologies and capabilities employed in the Federal Government space, including and not limited to Cloud, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, and various Software Development methodologies spanning Agile to Waterfall and hybrids.
- Must have experience working front-end solutions with clients to include assessing needs from requirements (SOW, SOO, PWS, and other Draft material), good communication and relationship skills, determining pain points and key client needs.
- Must have participated in, authored, and preferably led as a Solution Architect to develop the Technical and Management Volume of significant proposals for the Federal Government. Experience with the Shipley-type proposal approach is desired
- Must have professional experience operating within cross-functional teams and groups, including technical, acquisition, contracts, and program management.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.