Sales Account Manager, Manufactured Stone
Don’t just earn a living! Experience the pride of joining a growing company with a reputation for quality and craftsmanship. We strive to ensure that our employees are valued, respected, and appreciated – because they are! Join the team at ProVia, and earn not only a paycheck, but recognition/praise for a job well done. We welcome candidates whose values align with ours – honesty, integrity, teamwork, and ambition. Apply today!
Hear from our Account Managers: https://vimeo.com/689011174
The Sales Account Manager will grow both unit and dollar sales for our Manufactured Stone division in the territory consisting of Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho The individual will visit current accounts, solicit new business on a disciplined schedule, assist with all needs and train where necessary without bias. The Account Manager is responsible for meeting goals set by Director of Sales on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. Candidate is expected to hold and represent ProVia’ s Purpose, Vision, Mission, and Values.
Note: this is a remote role and is open to individuals who reside within the Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho area.
- Base Salary PLUS Commission
- Car allowance and meal allowance
- Reimbursement for mileage, tolls, and parking
- Airfare, hotel stays, and rental cars are also covered by the company as needed
- Paid Time Off and Holiday pay starts on DAY ONE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401K with company match
- Discount on company products
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel within designated territory daily to service current and potential new customers by vehicle.
- Visiting our customers on a disciplined schedule is a requirement.
- Train and motivate account owners, sales and installation personnel via seminars and one-on-one coaching.
- Address customer complaints and resolve with management as needed.
- Assist customers with investigation and resolving service issues on product as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Work with customers inside and outside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature current.
- During new product rollouts, an extended schedule is allowed to give ample time to review product and pricing updates with each customer.
- Organize and maintain documents required for accounts, business plans, and expenses.
- Attend sales meetings at Corporate Headquarters in Sugarcreek, OH and offsite locations several times per year.
- Weekend work - ProVia does not promote this; however, sometimes you may be requested by a customer to attend an “Open House” or “Home Show”.
- Valid Driver’s License with dependable transportation.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and time management skills.
- Team oriented, outgoing, positive personality with superior problem-solving skills.
- Mechanical aptitude is desired.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- An intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs. to move product samples.
- Ability to sit/drive in a vehicle for an extended period of time.
Headquarters2150 State Route 39 Sugarcreek, OH 44681
1001 to 5000
$500M to $1B (USD)
ProVia is nestled within the rolling hills of Sugarcreek, Ohio, the heart of the nation's largest Amish population. The company was started in a garage by Bill Mullet more than 45 years ago and has grown into a nationally known manufacturer of high quality entry door systems, roofing, energy-efficient windows, super polymer vinyl siding and artfully-crafted, manufactured stone. ProVia has built a reputation in the building products industry for quality, old-world craftsmanship and personal care for customers, which extends to every part of our culture. The company has been through many changes to accommodate its growth, including expansions, acquisitions, and the implementation of state-of-the-art production equipment. Today, ProVia remains privately owned by the Mullet family and continues to invest in its facilities, employees, customers and research & development. The company continues to manufacture outstanding replacement door, window, roofing, vinyl siding and manufactured stone products with a dedicated growing team that distributes products throughout most of the United States.
"Great place to work"
Working at ProVia was the best work experience I have ever had however I ran a route that had me gone several days and I wanted to be home every night, But I loved it while I was there great Christian environment with great management, I highly recommend this place
"Ok people but management that needed improvement "
Incentive based wages so you never knew what the paycheck would be. Certain people on the production line would work slow so they could get more hours and the rest of us were sent home. Very inconsistent hours
Outstanding insurance benefits with suitable options for every employee. They do take into consideration what will improve employee's lives and are currently looking into ways to assist with childcare. Pay is average. Beyond that, ProVia operates in the dark ages. Schedules and remote options aren't flexible at all. Not much paid time off. Not even a way to take unpaid time off that I know of. I've missed so many family vacations working here. The company is growing and product lines are growing. The sales team is growing, but only with men. Not one woman is on the sales team of over 60 people and they won't hire any. They don't realize that employees want things money can't buy. The nonmonetary benefits are certainly appreciated. Childcare help is nice. Insurance benefits are nice. But people want what can't be accomplished with money. They want to be trusted and to have flexibility and to be listened to. Luckily there are more companies than ever offering these things.
"Great Pay for the Area, no promotions unless Amish/Mennonite"
Former Employee•Machine Operator
Pay and benefits including PTO are significantly above average for the area. Management is decent to inept at keeping team morale up and workloads across employees fair and balanced. Constant nepotism, favoritism, and hiring practices not consistent with most professional job sites. Many family members and spouses work in the same facility often on the same shifts. HR often unaware of internal promotions and department transfers, often unaware of inconsistency with whom senior management promotes and why. Senior management mostly made up of long term Amish, former Amish and Mennonite employees, many who don’t hold a high school diploma or and college education for the role. Many judge mental and clicky Amish and Mennonite coworkers depending on the facility. Work is fairly straight forward and easy in production, but backbreaking in shipping. Would definitely not recommend the shipping department. Overall, good if you just want a job that pays well with good benefits, but don’t expect a career that’s fulfilling here unless you’re Amish/Mennonite or know how to navigate the corporate ladder well.