WHO WE ARE
A full service video production company that specializes in educational programming, corporate videos, commercials, and digital ads. We take pride in giving top-notch service and delivering creative content that’s consistent with our client’s branding and vision.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Edit video footage with a quick turn-around.
- Maintain continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Ensure quality standards are met and follow company/client specifications.
- Pull footage from the internet to include in edits.
- Insert dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years experience as a video editor with either FCP or Premiere.
- Strong After Effects experience and background preferred.
- Expertise with Premiere Pro 2020.
- Solid understanding of audio mixing, keying and color correction.
- A creative and innovative sensibility.
- Familiarity with a fast paced post production environment.
- Strong technical understanding in utilizing software to optimize the remote working experience.
- A track record of delivering series on-time.
- High proficiency in Adobe creative suite with emphasis on Premiere and After Effects.
- Possess a passion for digging into and applying the latest creative trends.
- Creative, honest, reliable and professional with good communication skills.
- This is a permanent full-time salaried position. We are currently working 100% remote for all post production. Must be able to have flexible scheduling to accommodate occasional late nights and possible weekend work.
- This role includes benefits.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a reel/portfolio to be considered.
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION & DIVERSITY
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Did you submit a link for us to view your reel or portfolio?
- Video editing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote