DETAILED JOB DUTIES
- Provide quantitative guidance to business leaders to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of LoanCare
- Translate performance expectations into measurable metrics and indicators
- Analyze performance using statistical analysis and data mining programs such as R, SAS, Stata, or SPSS
- Identify trends, patterns, and relationships to help the business optimize performance
- Present results/findings using data visualization techniques and coherent formats for management use
- Develop/deploy predictive models to forecast historical trends into future results and provide estimations for margins of error
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team (e.g., Business Operations, Information Services, and IT/Data Operations) to develop the data and analytics platform to ensure ongoing improvement in the performance management system (including gathering and enriching data, discovering insights, and developing predicative models)
- Serve as key member of the team implementing a performance management system that enables internal/external business leaders to review identified metrics/indicators and make proactive, evidence-based decisions, forecast economic outcomes, and monitor results
- Assist in the design, development, and deployment of data and analytics products offered to clients
- Maintain direct client contact in support of LoanCare’s client relationship process
- Coordinate the daily/weekly/monthly business performance management review process
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, Statistics, or related field required
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, Statistics, or related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience with financial, portfolio, or operational performance analysis required
- 5+ years of experience in mortgage subservicing or servicing arenas preferred
- Experience in performance management, advanced analytics, mortgage portfolio analysis, and servicing operations preferred
- Experience with implementing and managing mortgage servicing oversight frameworks preferred
- Experience with complex mathematical theories involving delinquency and loss projections, credit and behavioral scoring, budgeting, capacity planning, and developing management information preferred
- Experience with business intelligence platforms (e.g., Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, Looker, or other BI tools) preferred
- Experience with PL/SQL or T-SQL, Python, R, SAS or SPSS, SSIS, Alteryx, Talend, or other ETL technologies preferred
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, interpretive, and research skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to take initiative and work under minimal supervision, work under time pressure/deadlines, and juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience with business intelligence platforms (e.g., Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, Looker, or other BI tools)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- mortgage subservicing or servicing: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
501 to 1000
Banks and Financial Services
LoanCare, LLC, is a leading national provider of full-service residential servicing to the mortgage industry. LoanCare, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is currently one of the largest subservicers in the industry. LoanCare delivers personalized service and advanced technology to lenders, servicers and investors who own assets or servicing rights in any stage of the loan servicing cycle. LoanCare has been offering its expertise and best practices in providing servicing solutions for others since 1991. LoanCare is focused on customer satisfaction and loyalty. We provide our valued employees with extensive training in order to deliver the best customer service, provide tools for your needs, and have the best skilled servicing professionals to take care of loans. With our experience, technology and service, we strive to exceed your expectations now and into the future
"Worst Company ever. STAY AWAY"
Former Employee•Account Resolution Specialist
Very low pay, no job stability. High turnover. Never work for them. Rude people. Would never work for them. Nobody knew what they were doing. Alot of uneducated managers
"Worst company to work for "
Former Employee•Loan Counselor
The most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. Training is very minimal while having to do the job of 3-4 people in multiple departments. They will like to you about being able to bonus.
"Its a Job"
My position consist of calling and or emailing tax offices to research root cause of delinquent taxes get delinquent amounts, pay delinquent taxes and perform system maintenance on tax lines. It was a pretty laid back job once you get the hang of it. My supervisor and peers were all good to work with.
"My supervisor is wonderful. "
Former Employee•Senior Counsel
I think it depends on your role. The technology isn’t great, but I felt very welcomed and appreciated. There is a lot of work and you must be able to handle a lot of it without supervision.