About the Role
As the Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with our small and medium-sized customers (SMB). With your keen understanding of Brivo’s product offerings, you will recommend Brivo product solutions and secure demonstrations for our Inside Sales team.
In this role, you will also be expected to:
- Build your SMB prospects list through active networking, online research, and cold calling.
- Educate your prospects on Brivo solutions and secure virtual demonstrations/appointments for our Inside Sales team.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales team to develop strategies for messaging to drive new business and demonstrations.
- Outbound cold-calling and prospecting experience
- A self-starter and hunter mentality that is willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to communicate Brivo’s value proposition to prospects
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven track record achieving measurable goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Driven, energetic with excellent phone skills, listening and writing skills
- Experience with a CRM; Salesforce.com preferred
- Have a deep understanding of how social media plays in business and the ability to use those tools
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at www.Brivo.com
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer