This seasonal opportunity allows you to obtain your STATE Health Insurance License FREE of cost. A $1,000 value. Training classes start in July 2021.
Starting in July:
$16.00/hr instructor supported classroom training - All books, material and resources are included - 11 days of training
Free Exam! State Exam fee at the end of training and licensing fees are covered by Concentrix.
$16.00/hr product and sales training for 5 weeks - Upon successfully obtaining your license
$500 bonus at the end of the season.
$19.00/hr plus unlimited commission! - Once all Licensing and Training is completed you will start your new career at Concentrix as a Licensed Insurance Agent
Spaces are limited - apply now and SECURE your spot!!
Already have your license? Great! Apply today and speak with one of our Recruiters to secure your spot for our project launch.
- Unlimited Lucrative Referral Bonuses!
- Overtime Opportunities
- Equipment provided after license is obtained for production classes in fall
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Diverse, inclusive, welcoming, and learning culture
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Employee discount programs
- A Lot of fun ~ There’s always something fun happening each month
- Global Organization with endless growth and advancement opportunities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in ongoing training and compliance to all state rules and regulations.
- Ensure accuracy of information collected.
- Participate in activities designed to improve consumer satisfaction and business performance.
- Place and/or receive consumer inquiries that may require deviation from a script or sales flow process.
- Conduct effective consultative selling by asking appropriate questions and matching the right product to the consumer’s needs, resulting in closed sales as well as increased consumer satisfaction.
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, procedures, and other important issues through management communications, meetings, client focus groups, and formal training.
- Comply with all do-not-call and insurance regulatory standards.
Education & Professional Certifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to successfully take tests and retain knowledge.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Demonstrated success in an inbound or outbound sales environment.
- Capacity to learn complex processes and policies.
- Detail oriented
- Provide examples of how they have been able to ensure high quality work.
- Strong goal orientation.
- Must provide good examples of how they set challenging goals and strive to achieve personal success.
- Positive orientation
- Focused on how to achieve success, not on barriers.
- Courteous with strong consumer service orientation.
- Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed.
- Dependable and flexible.
- Possess a drive to achieve as well as insight into self and others.
- Knowledge of computer operations.
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in a secure home office environment. Position is primarily sedentary. May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee’s option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee’s work, or interfere with other employees.
Please note: any correspondence regarding a Concentrix opportunity, interview, or job offer will come from an official company email address. Be sure to verify the email address in the mailto: section to confirm that it is an official Concentrix email address
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
USA, WI, GA, TX, NM, Work-at-Home
Language Requirements: English