REMOTE POSITION - Actively Hiring
Life is Short. Do Work that Matters.
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team of professionals who support patients, all while working from the comfort of your own home?
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is in the business of helping patients understand their healthcare bills and assisting them in resolving their balances in a compassionate and friendly manner. As a Patient Account Representative, you will have the opportunity to provide exceptional customer service, while being rewarded and recognized for your hard work and performance.
You will be tasked with communicating account information, updating insurances, collecting payment, and establishing payment arrangements. Most of your day will be spent speaking with patients who need your help finding a solution that makes sense for them and works within their budget.
This is a Monday through Friday, full-time position. We are looking for individuals who have the flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8am - 7:00pm EST.
You must live in one of the following states to be eligible for a remote opportunity: FL, SC, NC, GA, TX, TN or VA.
Life at BCA
We have been in business for over 76 years with a proven track record of stability and continued growth. At BCA our people are our most valuable asset, therefore we work hard to make each member of our organization feel supported and encouraged to have a healthy work-life balance. We want all our people to live their best lives!
Here’s some of the great benefits we offer:
- $17 an hour plus monthly bonus potential
- Work from home
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive interactive training programs to keep your skills sharp and advance your career
Who we’re looking for:
- Candidates with two years of call center, collection, or front medical experience
- A team player with outstanding communication, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Those that are empathetic to the issues our patients are facing
- Someone proactive, not afraid to ask probing questions, and able to solve problems
- A people person who likes listening and building rapport
- A detail-oriented individual that can gather and document information/data quickly (requires basic computer skills and typing mastery)
- Someone comfortable handling high-volume inbound and outbound phone calls throughout the day as a remote call center
Work from home requirements:
- Have a quiet and private workspace
- High speed internet with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC. Must be a sufficient speed to support video/web/audio and voice-over-IP (VoIP) (not less than 5 mbps). WiFi and hotspots are not supported.
- You must meet all the technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- You must live in one of the following states: FL, SC, NC, GA, TX, TN or VA.
- We will provide you with the equipment needed to be successful
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: customer service, healthcare, now hiring, customer support, credit, collections, accounts receivable, A/R, AR, billing, bill collector, billing clerk, collections clerk, patient account, medical, insurance, revenue cycle, patient financial, sales, medical billing, medical office, medical front desk, call center, call center representative, remote call center, customer service jobs, contact center, customer service, medical call center representative, remote work, virtual call center, work from home, remote work from home, patient account representative, patient customer service, customer service, medical collections