MJ Nursing Assistant Training Institute is committed to training the future of healthcare. We offer CNA and HHA Classes to the Merced County area.
Nursing Assistant Instructor
- Deliver the CDPH approved curriculum skill sets to a class of up to 30 students.
- Supervise students during clinical training rotations.
- Address the individual needs and questions of students.
- Evaluate students’ clinical progress regularly including using standardized assessment tools.
- Maintain accurate records on all students, including but not limited to attendance records, schedules and course requirements regarding hours of instruction and content
- Evaluate and document students’ progress through testing, observation, and assessment of skills attained.
- California State Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Completion of the CA approved DSD program
- Minimum two years of experience caring the elderly in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) as an LVN (State required).
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Ability to perform physical work with patients and students in a clinical setting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $27.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All customers and staff are required to wear masks at all times while on campus.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- LVN (Required)
- DSD (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location