But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
This is a fully remote position
GovCIO is looking for a Marketing Intern to assist our corporate marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will help plan and execute digital and out-of-home marketing campaigns and events; and assist with updating and optimizing the company website.
You’re best suited for this position if you have experience with distance learning, are self-directed, work well in a collaborative environment, and want to further your marketing skills within a small corporate team.
- Participate in marketing research, campaign planning, execution, and brainstorming sessions.
- Write copy for social media and blog posts, website updates, press releases, and internal emails.
- Help manage social media accounts.
- Serve as marketing coordinator for conferences/events.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Currently working towards a degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent.
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- Technical and on-page SEO
- Social media and project management tools (e.g., Sprout Social, Monday, Trello).
- Graphic design, desktop publishing, and related tools (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) a plus.