Acronym provides award-winning search marketing services to help enterprise businesses, across all verticals, drive opportunities and revenue through keyword-driven methodologies. Global brands and their agencies depend on Acronym for expertise in PPC, SEO, Analytics, Social, Marketplace, UX, and more within multiple channels and tactics.
We are a global agency, founded in 1995 and headquartered in NYC’s iconic Empire State Building with offices in Berlin, London, Singapore, and Toronto. We are proud to have won industry accolades for our continued excellence in the digital marketing space, including a decade long streak on AdAge’s Top 10 as well as recognition from MediaPost as Search Agency of the Year in 2016.
We are looking for a dedicated Associate Manager, PPC to oversee the full scope of several paid search campaigns and manage small teams of analysts to create results.
- Top-to-bottom management of paid search campaigns; generating ranking reports, conducting site audits, handling client concerns, etc.
- Overall paid search campaign strategy and implementation.
- Management of client media-spend budgets, keyword list-management, oversight of ad copy.
- Monitor the overall performance of paid search efforts and report key indicators to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify performance targets, project milestones, resource needs, etc.
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with contextual networks for interactive placement.
- 2+ years of hands-on SEM experience, primarily in paid search campaign management; agency-side preferred.
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research.
- Strong experience with ad copy development.
- Proficient with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
- Certification in Google Adwords; Certification in YSN.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Great benefit plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Pre-tax Transit, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k
- AcronymCares Matching Gifts program for employee donations
- Paid time off for your Birthday
- D&I Employee Resource Groups
- Constant training opportunities for professional development, including formal mentor programs
- And more!
Acronym is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SEM: 2 years (Required)
- Google AdWords: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations