Job Title: New Business Acquisition Specialist
Reports To: Manager, Vendor Acquisition
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic sales team and will be responsible for reaching out to equipment vendors and dealers to
establish new business relationships. The two main responsibilities of this role are new vendor acquisition, and capturing data in
order to profile these vendors. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop your sales skills and grow within our
company, while being motivated by an uncapped commission plan, in addition to your base salary.
- Initiate and develop relationships with equipment vendors/dealers.
- Initiate outbound cold calls (leads are provided) to vendor prospects to qualify and educate them about the TimePayment Corp.
- (TPC) value proposition.
- Build a pipeline of potential vendors to support quota.
- Forecast monthly new vendor applications.
- Develop incremental action plans to close gaps between forecast and actual quota.
- Respond to inbound inquiries from interested vendors who are looking to partner with TimePayment.
- Maintain a question based solution-oriented selling approach. Effectively qualify vendors through Leasing Needs Analysis.
- Diligently use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database (Salesforce) for sales processing; capturing relevant data,
- maintaining comprehensive and accurate notes.
- Effectively use the Internet and other resources to prospect for new leads, and to better understand vendor’s industry and
- Create and maintain pipeline by high volume outbound calls and strong follow up
- Organized approach to working through lead sources to generate new business.
- Maintains intelligence on competition, understand competitors' strengths and weaknesses, and effectively articulate
- TimePayment’s competitive advantage.
- Keep management informed about geographic and market opportunities.
Skills, Knowledge & Characteristics:
- Financially motivated
- Detail oriented (strong follow up)
- Must be skilled at using referral prospecting
- Business acumen
- Enthusiasm (engaging)
- Conduct dialogue leading to sense of urgency
- Influence decisions
- Prospecting and cold calling with an ability to make 60-80+ calls daily
- Driven to succeed and exceed goals
- Works effectively as part of a team, exerts positive influence, and supports TimePayment’s mission
- Maintains positive outlook, professionalism and technical and product knowledge
- 1 year of outbound calling experience preferred
- Successful track record exceeding goals
- Measuring and achieving call data standards including dials and talk time and email
- Using time management skills wisely in order to multi-task
- Functioning successfully in deadline oriented high activity work environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience using CRM tools and forecast sales opportunities is preferred.
- Experience working in the leasing industry a plus.
TimePayment is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected federal, state/province or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.