Talentopia Global is searching for experienced writers to draft and edit legal documents for visa applications. A legal background is not required, but experience in technical writing is preferred. Applicants must be able to summarize complex legal and scientific information into concise, easy to understand writing as well as be able to quickly adapt to feedback from our editing team.
This position is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in a career in law, as it offers exposure to federal procedures and the US immigration process. It is also a great opportunity for those that wish to bolster their writing skills and portfolio.
Ideal applicants will be trained to write an array of legal documents and be able to complete at least 3-4 projects per week.
Company business hours: 9:00am-5:30pm MST
Colorado(Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins)
Visit our online recruiting platform to upload your resume: https://apply.talentopia.com
- Draft and edit technical/legal documents and letters based on internal materials
- Revise documents according to internal specifications and client feedback
- Reply to client messages in the case management system
- Excellent writing, editing, research, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to gain a basic understanding of a variety of different scientific topics
- Ability to present complex research in clear, concise prose accessible to a wide audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Outstanding client service skills
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Professional writing and/or editing experience
- Writing or liberal arts related degree
Visit our online recruiting platform: https://apply.talentopia.com to upload your resume.
There'll also be a grammar test and a writing test. Please note that there are time limits to both tests. These tests are among the primary factors in determining whether our candidate is suitable for the position. Please take your time and check your work thoroughly to avoid typos or careless mistakes.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $38,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Technical Writers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations