Who We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and audit services and technology consulting services. Offering an array of strategic technology services and solutions, our Eide Bailly Technology Consulting team works with our clients to turn business challenges into opportunities. We are a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards, and we have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013. We guide clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support. The driving force that motivates each and every engagement is understanding our clients' needs so that we can craft best-fit solutions that yield valuable results for their business.
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our team of NetSuite consultants carries a large number of NetSuite certifications, as well as diverse industry expertise spanning not-for-profits, e-commerce and wholesale distribution. What makes us different -- and why our clients choose to work with us -- is our dedication to raising the bar in NetSuite services and best practices, our proactive, consultative approach to people, process and technology, and our incredible team. Our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day in the life of a NetSuite Developer would include:
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Create customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms.
- Develop custom code and scripts to support custom customer functionality.
- Assist in the development and architecture of integrations between NetSuite and other systems/applications.
- Provide customer support for new and existing integrations and customizations.
- Configure application behavior controls.
- Develop informational reports.
- Develop custom applications to support specific business needs.
- Effectively communicate with team members, clients and partners.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- You have 3 years of experience working as a NetSuite Developer.
- You are a Certified SuiteCloud Developer or Certified SuiteCommerce Developer.
- You have advanced knowledge of project management standards and technology practices.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You are able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- You have SuiteScript 2.x experience and have a solid understanding of all script types (Client, Scheduled, MapReduce, Suitelet, Portlet, User Event, Workflow Action, etc.).
- You have previous experience in Professional Services.
- You are able to design and implement complex integrations.
- You are familiar with multiple development frameworks and design patterns.
- You have familiarity with multiple SDLC models (waterfall, agile, devops, etc.)
- You thrive on establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
We are looking to fill this position in either Canada, the United States, or India.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are following local guidelines for areas in which our offices are located.
- Fully Remote