Early Intervention Speech Language Therapist - Teletherapy
Currently, we are seeking a qualified and experienced Speech Language Therapist licensed in Idaho for our early intervention program.
- Providers must be passionate about working with and serving diverse groups of children with kindness, empathy and a non-judgemental attitude.
- Must have all licenses and background checks required to work in Idaho
- 2 years early intervention experience
- Excellent knowledge of principles and evidence based practices
- Proficiency with computers and online documentation skills
- Familiarity with evaluation tools
- Creativity and desire in running programs that include groups and intensives
- Excellent and timely written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
Candidates must provide their resume through Indeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The more inclusive we are, the better and broader the lives of the children we serve will be. To that end, Enable My Child genuinely seeks diversity and equal opportunity in everything we do. We are devoted to developing a company that represents a variety of viewpoints, skill sets and backgrounds where all employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $40.00 per hour
This is fully remote. There is no in-person therapy.
- early intervention SLP: 2 years (Required)
- SLP license in Idaho (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations