Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Do you like to help others solve their technology issues?
Do you keep up with the latest trends in technology, and are you always interested in learning more?
Do you get a sense of satisfaction from sharing your knowledge to help people?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we want to hear from you!
We are actively seeking full-time agents to work from home and deliver excellent technical customer service on behalf of our client - a world leader in technology and innovation.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be supporting our client's customers as a first point of contact and resolving their technical issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our clients' customers, use your technical experience, passion, and creativity to meet their needs and deliver a world-class experience across every interaction you have with them.
In this role, you will not only be there to help customers with their technical issues, but also provide them with exceptional service. You will be working independently from home and will be expected to collaborate with management and co-workers in a remote setting.
To be successful in this role, you should have the ability ensure call resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every call, provide product solutions, and perform other duties as assigned.
Conduent has an exciting opportunity waiting for you, if you:
- Are you a problem solver who can patiently listen to, understand, and address complex customer issues
- Have strong people skills to build a genuine connection with a customer
- Can navigate multiple applications and research solutions with ease
- Love helping people and guiding them to the best solution for their issue
- Are excited by innovative technology
- Want to work with one of the world's most recognized brands
- Provide calm conflict resolution and problem resolution for frustrated customers
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your allotted, full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from customers
- Can commit to 100% attendance for five weeks of paid training
We have a variety of schedules available which will include at least one weekend day, mostly Mid and Evening shifts (typically 9-hour shifts anytime between 10am – 10pm CST). There will be quarterly opportunities to receive new shifts based on customer needs (or more frequently if needed).
To meet our requirements, you should:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have at least six months of customer service experience
- Have high speed internet access meeting the following speeds: download = 10, upload 3, Ping ms <175 (no Wi-Fi or satellite internet, you must have ethernet connections)
- Preferably, have previous Contact Center and/or work from home experience
- Have strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm; familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology is preferred
- Have a workspace that can only be accessed by you during your work hours
- Be able to work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Be courteous and friendly with a high degree of professionalism
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Live in one of the following states AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
In return we offer:
- $16.00 per hour plus incentive and bonus programs
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including medical, dental, vision
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- Paid Time Off
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about helping people
Below is what you'll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 10 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment, you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment, please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete step 3. You can access a computer with a keyboard at local coffee shops, libraries, shipping stores, or just search for “public computers near me”. Once you have access to a computer, you can login to your account and complete the application process.
If you do not complete all the steps, we will send you an email reminder. If you don't hear from us please check your spam folder for messages from the recruiting team.
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States: AK, CA, HI, MA, IL, MT
Metro Areas: MN – Minneapolis, IL – Chicago, NY – New York City, OR - Portland, MD - Montgomery County, WA - Seattle, Washington, DC.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. For US applicants while we DO NOT require vaccination for most of our jobs, we DO require that you provide us with your vaccination status, where legally permissible. Providing this information is a requirement of your employment at Conduent.
HeadquartersFlorham Park, NJ
$1B to $5B (USD)
Consulting and Business Services
As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions. We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day. Whether it’s helping to reduce ER visits by 25%, driving 99% customer satisfaction, delivering $150B in child support payments or reducing traffic congestion by 15%, Conduent’s services and solutions positively impact the lives of millions of people every day. Together, we make a difference in the lives of millions everyday When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future – both our company’s and your own. From being a part of transformative and game-changing projects to finding new and better ways of getting work done. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and thrive through experiences and formalized learning programs. Every day we work to build a culture where individuality is both noticed and valued – a culture where every employee can bring their authentic self to work. Whether you work remotely or in an office in any part of the world our sense of community is nurtured by constant interaction, collaboration, and connection. Our people are united in their passion to make a positive difference – within their teams, communities, and society at large. This passion pushes us every day to work hard, innovate, think creatively, and solve problems.
"feels like home"
Former Employee•Project Manager
It is home, at least for me. The only reason I went with a new company was because I needed a change. But in terms of people and work it's great. Compensation-wise its also market value, unless you don't know the right value you might just ask lower than what is considered market standard.
"Not a good experience "
Former Employee•Inbound Customer Service Representative
They tell you what you want to hear to tell you they can’t do what they promised, completely disappointed! Would not recommend this job to anyone! Never would I ever work for them again
"Don’t do it "
Current Employee•Call Center Representative
It’s terrible unprofessional unorganized they all over the place training is terrible they barely no how to train and the process sucks because they expect u to get on phones and no what u doing
"Easy to get, hard to keep"
Former Employee•Only here for experience
Easy job to get because turn over is so high. Back to back calls are a nightmare & pay is way too little for how stressful and how much work there is. The callers receive so much misinformation. There is also mix matched info I have been given on what to tell them. The computer application system that you work with is dated & always having issues. If they could increase the time in between calls to a minute that would be so much better than back to back.