We partner with healthcare providers to maximize reimbursement from complex claims payers by having the best people, processes, products and performance.
We enable healthcare providers to do what they do best.
The Trainer & QA Analyst is responsible for the training and quality needs for the Out-of-State Medicaid Division.
- Develops training materials for new hires
- Create and maintain SOPs for all Department for processes and procedures
- Responsible for the training plan and execution of training of new hires
- Develop quality standards and audits to meet client's expectations of proper working on accounts
- Perform quality audits on new and tenured staff to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Evaluate employees work performance and make recommendations to leadership regarding ability, desire, aptitude, and attitude of employees.
- Additional duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School degree required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in healthcare processes and/or 1-2 years college (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Minimum 3 years Medicaid claims processing experience.
- Preferred prior training experience in a lead role. Hospital / Physician medical billing experience.
- Computer literacy with spreadsheets, word-processing and database software and/or business systems (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, EPIC, Meditech, SMS/HBO software).
- Well-developed communication skills - oral, written, listening. Solid analytical and attention to detail skills a must. Must have excellent interpersonal and motivation skills.
Special Considerations and Prerequisites
- Practices and adheres to EnableComp's Core Values, Vision and Mission.
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed productivity targets and goals.
- Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition. Handles stress in ways to maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience working with external clients; strong customer service skills and business acumen.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities and projects concurrently.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position 50% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access office equipment, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such as a copy/scan/print machine, phone and computer.