Revelwood, one of the top Planning Analytics/TM1 expert firms in the world, is looking for a Senior IBM Planning Analytics/TM1 Consultant…
If you thrive on solving complex business problems and crave working with a top-notch team, then this position is for you. You’ll learn from others, not just about technology, but also about what makes businesses tick. You’ll be an integral part of IBM Cognos PA/TM1 implementation and customization projects at mid-sized to large companies. This is a position with great growth potential and an opportunity to contribute to the development of stellar methodologies, innovative approaches and creative models. Do you have what it takes?
Revelwood is hiring a full-time senior consultant to join our PA/TM1 systems implementation team. We are looking for a team leader who understands the financial planning and reporting process and demonstrate effective self-management, organizational, written and verbal communications skills. Previous experience with PA/TM1 is required.
If you have drive and desire and want to expand your knowledge of the IBM business analytics suite, we would like to speak to you as soon as possible. Please submit your resume today.
- Participate in PA/TM1 implementation/customization projects for mid to large sized clients based on BPM solutions
- Interact with various levels of client personnel, including both financial analysts and IT specialists
- Provide industry and/or technology expertise to customers and Revelwood project teams
- Provide design advice and guidance throughout the project lifecycle
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, approaches, and models relevant to Revelwood’s Professional Services organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility including:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with PA/TM1 technology in both a design and development capacity
- Experienced in Financial Budgeting and Planning applications
- Experienced in solving business problems with hands-on coding, database creation, or other type of software development
- Strong interpersonal communications with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
Supplemental pay types:
- Have you included a cover letter with your resume? Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
- IBM Planning Analytics/TM1: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote