Shape the world of health care by joining UPMC! As a leader in the industry, we are committed to enhancing the lives of all who are a part of our community. Without our employees, we would not be able to innovate health care for our patients and health plan members. From hospitals to our corporate office, all UPMC employees impact our mission of creating life changing medicine. To continue our tradition of excellence, we are in search for a Temporary Call Center Agent to join this community as well.
Are you an advocate of high-quality customer service and have previous direct service or call center experience? If so, this opportunity may be for you! In this six-month assignment, you will provide a critical first impression to callers and help field inquiries regarding our Medicare Advantage products.
This role requires a week/ week and a half in-person training period and then is work from home.
100% remote work, including training, is available to those who are 60+ minutes outside of Pittsburgh.
This role will include answering inbound calls and offering prospective members ways to learn about UPMC For Life, as well as helping our Inside Sales team facilitate member growth by conducting non-cold call outbound campaigns, and by assisting with enrollments done telephonically.
This position would work a variable set schedule between the hours of 8am-8pm, including evenings and weekends as needed. Flexible schedules available! For example- if you are a student, you can work in the morning and after you get back from class etc.
Mandatory training will be provided for all new hires.
- Answer, document, and triage incoming calls as needed from prospective UPMC Health Plan customers to support department sales goals.
- Conduct outbound service calls from a script in accordance with departmental initiatives.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate general information regarding Medicare and Special Needs plan product lines.
- Manage and document sales lead information in CRM system.
- Various data entry projects
- High School graduate or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Proficiency in typing, Windows Systems, and MS Office products
- Ability to make independent decisions required
- Minimum 6 months direct customer service experience; call center experience preferred
- Basic analytical skills necessary to evaluate customer needs.
- Exemplary Customer service skills and professionalism in adherence to UPMC based values.