Currently we are looking to hire a BCBA Supervisor to conduct Telehealth supervision. BCBA candidates looking to apply do not need to be located in Van Nuys. Supervision, meetings, parent trainings and so on can be conducted virtually.
BCBA Supervisor Responsibilities
- Conduct Initial Assessments/Evaluations VB-MAPP, Vineland, ABLLS, and FBAs
- Design, develop, and implement ABA programs
- Provide Telehealth supervision to Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians
- Provide support and guidance to team members
- Create progress reports and treatment plans to meet the requirements and submission timelines of regulatory agencies and funding sources
- Attend staff meetings, trainings, and other meetings as requested
- Report to the Clinical and Regional Directors and attend mandatory meetings with them
- Complete additional duties as assigned by Clinical Director
- Ensure the timely completion of both their team members and their own necessary paperwork (session notes, reports, data sheets, etc.).
- Regular communication with parents, behavioral team, and admin teams
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and perform all duties according to ethical standards/guidelines while ensuring program quality assurance
ICAN-B is an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) service provider that currently serves families in Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County and San Mateo County (San Francisco). We are looking for individuals who are interested in helping children with Autism and other related disabilities. Individuals furthering their education and looking to increase their knowledge in the field of ABA both conceptually and applied.
This is a great opportunity for individuals currently:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst looking for an opportunity to work as a BCBA Supervisor (Oversee clinical cases)
- Looking for an organization that is Pro-Education
- Looking for an opportunity to grow quickly within an organization
- Have a passion and love for Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Looking to work for an organization that practices the science of behavior not just in the field, but across all systems.
- Individuals interested in Organization Business Management (OBM)
- Individuals interested in research (OBM and ABA related research)
- Attending group events specialized for the clients (e.g. soccer, basketball, yoga, dance, arts and crafts, etc.)
- Looking for an Organization that thrives to represent the field of ABA the correct way!
If most of these are checked off on your list, then ICAN-B is probably the place you need to be at.
- 2+ years experience in the field of ABA, including time as a Behavior Technician and Case Manager
- Experience Supervising Case Managers, Behavior Technicians or Registered Behavior Technicians, as well as training parents in ABA interventions (strongly preferred)
- Spanish Speaking is a plus!
- Active Licensed Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Master’s degree from an accredited university
Benefits for all Employees:
- Competitive pay
- Initial and ongoing paid training and supervision (Workshops throughout the year and infield supervision).
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Quarterly performance evaluations and possible promotion and/or bonuses
- ICAN-B provides mileage and drive time reimbursement
- Company iPad
- Flights and Hotels paid for for stays in the Counties outside of your living area (trips pending approval of Regional Director)
- Discounts off Verizon, Sprint, and/or AT&T services.
- Discounts for movies (AMC, Regency, etc.), Hotels, Electronics, air flights, Car purchases, theme parks and much much more!
Additional Benefits for Full-time Employees:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Sick Leave
Visit our website at: www.ican-b.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- ABA supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- BCBA (Required)
- Driver's (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Fully Remote