eLuma is the premier provider of live, online therapy services (also known as teletherapy and telepractice) and software solutions for K-12 special education. We don’t just fill a need, we help districts integrate online speech therapy, school psychology, counseling, mental health services, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and a broad range of assessments with onsite services to support district teams and create better student outcomes.
We are seeing licensed Mental Health professionals to serve school districts in the State of Nevada.
- Masters degree in School Psychology, Social Work or Mental Health Counseling from an accredited University/College
- Licensed School Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Certified Mental Health Counselor (CMHC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Active or in-process state license and/or teaching credential in Nevada and your state of residence (don’t worry, we’ll help you with this!)
- 3+ years of experience as a licensed mental health professional
- 2+ years of experience providing therapy in a K-12 setting
- Trauma-based experience and/or education
- Previous teletherapy experience
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including individual therapy, student group sessions, and caregiver-focused group sessions.
- Provide professional development sessions to school-based faculty and staff.
- Conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and implement a therapy schedule based on the needs of students.
- Document individual and group sessions.
- Collaborate with school staff and parents.
- Collaborate with eLuma.
- Mac or PC computer with at least 4GB of RAM and 2.5GHz processor
- Internet speeds of at least 10 Megabytes download and 3 Megabytes upload
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Internet browser
- High-definition webcam with at least 720 pixels
- Full-Time or Part-Time Contract position with a flexible schedule
- Position will provide teletherapy services and work remotely
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $40.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations