Job TitleLearning Services Delivery Specialist, ISCV
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Organize and coordinate all aspects of training events that include content creation, course development and course delivery of IntelliSpace Cardiovascular (ISCV) Clinical and Technical Courses. You will work closely with local and global members of the Global Learning Services staff, while working with other Philips colleagues, customers and various Philips Business Innovation Units.
You are responsible for
- Effective Delivery of ISCV Clinical and Technical training courses virtually and In Person (Multiple World Time zones)
- Creating content and assessments for ISCV related Clinical and Technical training courses
- Collaborating with engineering and other SME’s for FOK training
- Maintaining training specific updates to virtual environment masters
- Working with Senior Learning Specialists to support Philips ISCV related products
- Working with Global Learning Services Operations team to update the training calendar for training and submission of session request forms
- Making adjustments to training courses in the Learning Management System
- Engaging with Subject Matter Experts to extract high quality learning content and manage the subject matter experts input and feedback in the end to end process
- Assist with creation of student and instructor guides
- Offer input in creation of training plans for internal customers
You are a part of
Our Global Learning Services & Delivery team and you will be responsible for 90% of all critical items including training plans, eLearning’s and learning Paths for Vue, ISPACS and IBE products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related experience or a Master’s degree with 3+ years of related experience
- Certification in one of: CCT, RVT, RDCS, RCIS, RVS, RCS, CCI or ARDMS.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Philips IntelliSpace Cardiovascular systems in ISCV Clinical and Technical role
- Experience with hospital Cardiology workflow
- Experience with Virtual environments
- Exposure and familiarity with Microsoft Client/Servers, working knowledge of Dicom and HL7 and Go To Training and Zoom meeting software
- Knowledge and experience utilizing a Learning Management System
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An analytical and solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to set goals and motivate in a multi-functional team to achieve those goals.
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – develop strong partnerships with our Clinical, Field Service and Engineering teams on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.