Seeking Experienced Drupal 8+ Wizard.
The right person will have extensive back-end programming experience in Drupal 8+. This person has developed API’s using Drupal, Drupal Views, or custom outputs/view formatters. Experience doing all these is preferred.
This person thrives in a fast paced, highly collaborative, Agile delivery environment with frequent deployments. Configuration is key! The right person will understand this in the Drupal context.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing, and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive Drupal 8 implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in PHP, specifically experienced in Symphony PHP & Drupal 8+
- Experience creating custom Drupal 8-9 modules
- Experience working with Drupal in a headless state and/or REST based API experiencing using Drupal for the service layer
- Experience designing and developing responsive and mobile first websites
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65.00 - $75.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Angular: 5 years (Preferred)
- Drupal 8: 4 years (Required)
- PHP: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings