We’re looking for a Sales Representative to support our Wisconsin market (candidate should ideally be located in Milwaukee or Madison). Reporting to the District Sales Manager in our Higher Education Sales Organization, the Sales Representative will be responsible for driving digital product sales within the assigned territory by connecting with faculty and key stake holders at colleges and universities.
How can you make an impact?
Sales Representatives are experienced communicators who are highly organized, data-driven, and have the ability to quickly learn and leverage new technologies to maximize the impact of McGraw Hill solutions on educators and learners. The ideal candidate is willing to seek out, engage and close business all while working in a dynamic/complex environment. Intellectual curiosity and an appreciation for educational institutions are keys to success in this role.
What you will be doing:
- Leveraging McGraw Hill’s existing customer base to grow digital users and increase market share in new course areas.
- Reaching or exceeding established sales goals for the assigned territory.
- Building strong relationships with faculty and administrators – becoming their trusted advisor for higher education course solutions and continuously identifying new opportunities to cultivate partnerships.
- Collaborating with college bookstores/business offices to ensure delivery of content and gain understanding of campus initiatives.
- Ensuring effective implementation and proper use of McGraw Hill technologies. •Using a CRM system to develop and maintain territory pipeline from prospect to close.
- Partnering with internal support teams to maximize territory growth and drive revenue.
- Delivering sales presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Effectively manage business and sampling budget.
- Working with sales leadership to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Evidence of being a high achiever with track record of success.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and adaptable to change.
- A competitive spirit and passion to succeed. Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of productivity software (Microsoft Office applications with a strong emphasis on Excel).
- Sales experience is a plus.