Callahan & Associates is in a major product development cycle. We are currently redeveloping our flagship Peer-to-Peer software, and we need a strong, agile-minded developer to help drive our work forward. We are looking for a developer with 6-8 years of practical work experience to join our team and focus on custom web development.
As a programmer, this role would have input throughout the entire project life cycle including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and .NET development. As we implement agile methodology, we also expect this role to commit time to actively participate in all aspects of our "non-coding" SFDC from design to spec writing to coding. If you join our team, you will be onboarded in our current product suite and then directly included in our new development. Be a part of our future by joining our team now.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Develops robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Develops single page applications using HTML5, Current Angular Version (Angular9), node.js and C#, based on user stories with documented acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the Angular framework and good command of TypeScript.
- Designs Application/Framework as needed.
- Uses standard HTML/CSS practices for web content delivery concepts by placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Designs and develops databases in SQL Server.
- Writes stored procedures and optimizing relational database queries.
- Demonstrates experience with RESTful API integration.
- Assists in gathering requirements and project specifications.
- Takes ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicates project status and deliverables with product owners.
- Manages project tasks, timelines, and communications.
- Performs routine site maintenance.
- Works in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface front-end through the back end.
This job operates in a professional office environment and supports both internal associates and external clients
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday during regular business hours. This position may require additional hours.
Minimal out-of-area and overnight travel is required.
- At least five years of experience using TypeScript, Angular2 or above. Current Angular version is preferred for development
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Technology or Computer Science preferred.
- Solid understanding of web application development processes, from layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Experience with .NET/C#/SQL based CMS systems i.e. AmericanEagle, SiteCore, TerminalFour, Umbraco
- Knowledge on technologies like Node or Webpack are preferred.