As a Senior Instructional Designer on our Client Experience Design team, you'll have the opportunity and freedom to think creatively, innovate the way we design our training programs, and work with a variety of stakeholders to make a significant impact on our learning strategies.
Full-time remote work option:
This position allows full-time remote work with occasional travel to Bloomington, IL for quarterly/monthly meetings.
- Partners with training specialists, project team members, or business area to conduct in-depth job task analysis and / or needs assessments to identify business goals, instructional objectives and determine training solutions. Develops design proposal outlining how proposed learning solutions will meet business goals.
- Applies knowledge of adult learning and instructional design theory to design course plans and e-learning modules. Works collaboratively with training specialists to design and implement the training solution.
- Designs assessments to measure participant progress during and after training. Analyzes data to identify trends for management reporting and potential additional training needs.
- Demonstrated understanding of the ADDIE and SAM models for Instructional Design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Articulate 360 suite.
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of instructional design experience, or Master’s degree and at least 3 years of instructional design experience, or at least 7 years of instructional design experience. #LI-AH1
- This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
Our employees and representatives serve nearly one million households with our diverse range of personal and business insurance products as well as retirement and investment services. We build relationships and work together to create a stronger, more secure future for our clients and our communities. We’re a big company, yet small enough you can make an impact and won’t get lost in the shuffle. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow throughout your career, either within this role or by exploring other areas of our business.
You’ll be able to take advantage of our benefits package, which includes insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, and life), 401(k) with company match, parental leave, paid time off, paid company holidays and time off to volunteer in your community. Please click here to learn more about who we are and the many benefits we offer our employees.
COUNTRY Financial is committed to providing equal opportunity in all areas of employment, and in providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Come join our team at COUNTRY today!
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.