Are you an experienced Teacher looking to take on an Online Tuition role over the Summer?
Connex are currently partnered with the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) and have been carefully selected to provide catch-up tuition for students that have missed out on education due to the Coronavirus.
We are currently in search of online tutors who are available over the summer, for this role specifically we are covering 2 sessions, one being from 16:00 – 17:00 and one from 17:00 – 18:00 on a Monday and Wednesday to teach History or Geography.
The lessons will take place online and so no travel or face to face contact is required.
Once you have been selected for this role, a meeting will be arranged with the school to discuss and create a tailored delivery plan, ensuring that you are prepared and comfortable.
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Excellent rates of pay per session
- A variety of tutoring roles to suit you
- Direct links to local schools, due to our fantastic working relationships
- Access to free accredited CPD courses
If you feel that this post is suited to you, please get in touch on 01604 961020 or email me directly at email@example.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.