Looking for a motivated person with a background in NLP focused computer science/engineering, or related fields. Strong programming skills preferred; must have curiosity and creativity to tackle new and challenging problems. Ability to comprehend academic/scientific literature and implement algorithms described in research papers in software is a plus.
You Will Take On The Following Primary Responsibilities
- Help set the overall direction of our NLP efforts.
- Identify and develop cutting-edge NLP techniques to match our data and problems.
- Implement and maintain NLP services, data pipelines, and other products.
You Will Have the Following Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Parse, validate and scrub data of widely differing formats.
- Build state of the art Deep Learning models using voice and text inputs. Build AI models to guide conversations leading to stronger human connections between users.
- Advise on most appropriate NLP tools for given use cases.
- Build and maintain toolkits or infrastructure to accelerate NLP/ML innovation.
- Follow cutting-edge research in the field of natural language processing and machine learning.
- Perform other tasks that are assigned by the Management team.
You Meet the Following Requirements:
- At least Masters degree in Computer Science with a focus on Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning, preferably.
- At least 2 years of applied NLP/ ML experience, or 2+ years of experience in prototyping, evaluating, and deploying production machine learning and NLP systems.
- Experienced at cleaning and handling real world data, including textual and conversational speech data.
- At least 3 years Python programing experiences. Familiar AWS or other Cloud base computing platform.
- Stays updated with latest technologies like PerlAI, BERT, GPT-2, GPT-3, RASA, Amazon AI Toolkit, Albert, Roberta, Sentence BERT, Siamese Networks, Speech2Vec etc.
- Familiar with voice recognition APIs (STT and TTS) and Chatbot.
- Exposure to developing voice/chat assistants, dialogue systems or similar conversational AI products.
- Background and experience with both classical (e.g tokenizing, chunking grammars, dependency trees) and model-based NLP techniques (e.g. RNNs, CRFs, Language Modeling, Transfer Learning, Knowledge Distillation).
- Familiarity with algorithms and associated advanced analytic topics, including Logistic Regression, Neural Network frameworks and Natural Language Processing.
- Is familiar with mathematical modelling using Python or similar.
- Has a creative and imaginative mind.
- Is capable of working with a multi-disciplinary engineering and commercial team.
- Is articulate and capable of presenting ideas to a wide range of audiences.
Nice To Have:
- MS/PhD with a focus in Natural Language Processing and Chat bot
- Experience in acquiring new data,and building new knowledge layers in the NLP model.
- Experience of going through full product life cycles, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization of new machine learning or infrastructure-related features.
- Previous experience in a startup environment and an appetite for rapid prototyping and building consumer products.
- Have experience with text to speech
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Natural language processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote