Are you organized and a strategic problem solver ? Are you enthusiastic about driving numerous projects simultaneously ? Do you enjoy program evaluation and analyzing data ? Are you solution oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment ? Do you challenge yourself and enjoy learning new skills ? Are you a leader that loves to mentor new employees? Are you passionate about client communication ?
Does this sound like you? If so, you could be the Assistant Director of Research and Evaluation we are looking for to join our team!
WHO WE ARE
The Mark USA, Inc. is proud to be one of the few women and minority owned program evaluation firms. We are based throughout the United States. Trust, openness, inclusion, and respect are the foundational pillars we commit to each day that supports our standard of excellence. Here, we embrace differences and aim to turn passions into a profession. We empower clients with impactful and insightful data metrics that drive strategic programmatic decisions.
Our Founder and CEO, Traci Shirachi-Chhiap, has an MBA from Vanderbilt University and over 20 years of extensive, multi-industry business consulting experience using data driven-analytics. She champions our unique culture, because it’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do. Join the team that discovers and develops our most important resource: our people.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Passionate - We are committed, dedicated, invested, excited, hopeful, animated, desire to contribute, positive attitude, inspire others, care
- Excellent - detail oriented, focus on what's important to the goal, striving for improvement, high achieving, stamina, thorough, desire to be the best
- Collaborative - involve/engage clients/employees in work, share knowledge, mentorship/coaching, adaptable, growth mindset, flexible
- Innovative - solution focused, creative, unique, risk taker, foresight, outside of the box thinker, visionary, problem solver, change maker
- Insightful - make connections, anticipate, wisdom, critical thinkers, assimilate, can articulate thought process, adding value, creative, make key observations
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Support the Director to prepare to lead on-going project work and meet key deadlines across the company and work towards the Director role to oversee one of the work verticals within the company (i.e. - Academic evaluation).
- Develop evaluation plans and proposals, meet with new prospective clients to provide a scope of work with a budget and workplan
- Support new clients and business .
- Work side-by-side with our CEO, Director, and other Assistant Director on projects, contribute to operational decisions and oversee the workflow pipeline and completion of work across all project teams.
- Network and grow your industry knowledge by attending conferences and training opportunities.
- Look at all the final version deliverables created by your team, including grants and proposals, before they are sent out to clients to ensure they achieve high quality standards.
- Lead projects to completion and interface with clients.
- Mentor and coach our new employees by teaching them the best.
- Occasional travel throughout the year
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU
- Have at least a Master’s degree and a strong background of at least 10 years of program evaluation experience, utilizing quantitative and qualitative research design methods.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a project manager in a research, consulting, or social service environment.
- Have extensive knowledge and experience with R, being able to write script/code and review it for others specifically to standardize and automate functions
- Also have knowledge and experience with SPSS and Excel statistical analysis methods.
- Expertise with Tableau is preferred
- Have deep expertise in the planning, direction, and fiscal management of projects, along with e xperimental and quasi-experimental research methods.
- Show attention to detail in every aspect of your work.
- Are a thoughtful and organized problem-solver that can adapt to constant change and ambiguous situations while simultaneously driving multiple complex projects.
- Exhibit high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Have demonstrated ability to identify trends, develop strategies, and implement solutions.
- Are a quick learner and an excellent listener who can advocate effectively for innovative ways of working.
- Have experience leading a team, mentoring, and training.
- Have experience with technology, specifically Tableau and database skills.
As a requirement of the hiring process, qualified candidates will be subject to a criminal background check
All employees of this employer are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated prior to starting work.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- 10 Paid holidays – plus additional days
- Commission Bonus based on funded amount and signed contracts
- Fully Remote - Monthly stipend for home office expenses
- Paid vacation and sick leave , including your work anniversary as a paid day off!
- Countless opportunities to grow and learn new skills
- Benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance and a 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid office closure vacations twice/year – December and July
- Competitive Salary $70k-80k DOE
Are you ready to make a difference and bring passion and dedication to your job? APPLY NOW to be invited to complete a short one-way video interview by our recruiting partners, AHA! Recruiting Experts!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER The Mark ® and AHA! Recruiting Experts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.