About The Position
At Dario, Every Day is a New Opportunity to Make a Difference.
We are on a mission to make better health easy. Every day our employees contribute to this mission and help hundreds of thousands of people around the globe improve their health. How cool is that? We are looking for passionate, smart, and collaborative people who have a desire to do something meaningful and impactful in their career.
In this role, you will coach members to manage their health condition(s) via setting and achieving new habits focused on behavior change
- Coach a panel of members seeking to improve their health and/or wellness using our coaching framework.
- Establish relationships with members via multichannel communication.
- Provide training and assistance to members on how to use their Dario device(s) and navigate in the DarioHealth app.
- Address Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) needs and provide resources to members who are facing barriers and challenges to optimal health and wellness.
- Support and assist members to create, build upon, and sustain new habits.
- Be member centric – meeting the member where they are in the process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education and experience in health coaching and health education.
- Certification in health coaching highly preferred.
- Knowledge of chronic disease and health management highly preferred.
- Experience providing customer service and possess the ability to encourage, engage, and motivate members.
- Open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate.
- Proficient with technology and web-based applications.
- Demonstrated effective organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
Remote Work Requirements
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office environment.
- Reliable high-speed internet with minimum 10Mbps download speed and 5Mbps upload speed.
- Discipline and autonomy to work from home.