If you desire an opportunity to work from, enjoy interacting with people, provide outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, Locksmith Connections may be the right place for you!
Through our industry-leading operations you will learn all about services in the locksmith industry, how to best assist customers in various situations and many more. Once successfully completing our training course you will enter the practical training utilizing high end cloud base systems & answering live incoming calls.
As a trained Customer Service Sales Representative, you will use the tools that we provide and strong communication skills to answer calls, properly handle customer inquiries and most important - Make Sales!
We take pride in our company and our employees. We provide great service to our customers and we invest in our employees. Our staff take pride in leading the boards and still know how to work together as an organized team.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in providing outstanding customer service to customers from the comfort of their own home; in a timely fashion and professional manner. We are also willing to train entry level candidates that meet all our qualifications. Selected candidates will be responsible for providing requests Nationwide; providing assistance in resolving the customer’s needs.
Below is a list of qualifications
- Must have own PC, not Chromebook nor Macbook, high speed internet, webcam and headset.
- Customer Service - Required
- Multitasking skills - Required
- Basic PC Knowledge - Required
- Ability to operate in a high volume, incentive driven call center
- Ability to listen actively to sensitive information
- Must be a quick learner and dedicated to excellence
- Have a strong “phone voice” with customers while maintaining professionalism and proper etiquette
- Assist customers either by telephone or email
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions in our software file
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
- Experience as a Call Center Sales representative
- Experience with cloud CRM systems
- Bilingual is a plus
- Experience with Multitasking between various computer systems (Office, Excel, Cloud base CRMs & IP phone systems)
If you think you are ready to join our team , apply now!
We will get back to you, if qualified, as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote