At WorldStrides, the experience is everything. By joining our team you help provide moments that delight and open up the world of learning. Our team is truly passionate about making each experience a once in a lifetime opportunity for each traveler that is easy to manage from A to Z. Each journey is different, which is why we offer a broad range of experiential learning programs for groups and individuals of all ages throughout their lifelong learning journey.
If we’ve learned anything over this last year, its that being able to experience different places and things while interacting with new people is imperative to not only personal growth but also to general well-being. So, let’s get out there–together. To learn more about our brand, our mission and our commitment to health and safety, please visit our website at www.worldstrides.com.
Members of our team are able to take advantage of our generous paid-time off (PTO) policy, comprehensive insurance plans (medical, dental, vision and more), flexible spending accounts, paid parental and care giver leave, a casual work environment and a flexible work policy with several options to meet both your professional and personal needs. In addition, we offer travel perks on our products. We also take COVID protocols very seriously and are committed to the health and safety of our team members, participants, vendors and partners which is why we’ve put extensive measures in place around PPE and other safety guidelines that follows both the CDC and World Health Organizations guidance.
Job Description: We are actively seeking driven, motivated inside sales professionals for our Educational Travel Specialist (ETS) role. By developing relationships with educators to promote our programs, the ETS opens doors to a once in a lifetime travel experience for junior high or high school students. In this full-time inside sales position, the successful ETS will develop new business from their assigned territory of schools through outbound calls to teachers daily. He/she/they will use our proven talk tracks and sales practices to guide teachers through the stages to successfully set up and offer these life changing opportunities, which are certain to leave a lasting impact on the students that attend.
Location: Remote work opportunies in Virginia or at our headquarters in Charlottesville, VA
- Competitive compensation package consisting of a guaranteed base salary, commissions and bonuses including a $1,000 new hire bonus!
- Rewards for high performing ETS through annual recognition trip as well as other awards.
- Comprehensive benefits package and generous paid time off (PTO).
- Opportunity to personally experience educational travel programs in addition to travel benefits.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence, coach and direct others to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to excel both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to balance multiple, competing priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching to apply proven sales strategies
- Enjoy talking on the phone
- Some seasonal evening/weekend work required
- Previous experience with phone sales, telephone sales, telesales and outbound calling.
- Experience with basic computing functions, including MS Office and CRM applications
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, WorldStrides` is committed to building a diverse workforce, supported by an environment that promotes inclusion and belonging. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.