Location: This position can sit in the Northern California Market anywhere in the vicinity of Sacramento, Hayward, or Stockton and does offer telecommuting options.
- Retain and grow customer base.
- Manage the daily request of our clients with timely response.
- Act as the liaison between the clients and Loomis branches.
- Participate in client reviews.
- Assist and consult with clients to ensure superior service levels are met.
- Respond to RFP’s, develop proposals and deliver presentations.
- Implement and support rate increase initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, desired.
- Minimum 5 years’ sales and account management experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Loomis systems to include Go Green, SOFI, Synergy and Glory.
- Clear understanding of branch operations, required.
- P&L experience, a plus.
- Advanced skills in Excel and other Microsoft operating systems, required.
- Ability to travel within the designated territory, up to 50% and/or as needed for client meetings, is required.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.